*NEW LISTING* More photos to come 2014 CUTWATER C30 WITH VOLVO PENTA D6-370 HP DIESEL well cared for one owner boat. Located in northern New York inside a heated storage building for easy viewing. Standard features include:
• Bow platform/beach ladder. Telescoping five-step design
and opening bow rail allow immediate shore access for bow
landings, or convenient re-boarding directly from shore.
• Forward observers’ seats. Offer a commanding view ahead,
and retract under flush hatches to form handy fender storage.
• Convertible indoor/outdoor seat. A hinged panel in the
cabin bulkhead opens to allow reversing the aft dinette seat
to face the cockpit deck in an arrangement perfect for al
• Convertible cockpit seats. Hullside panels in the cockpit
coaming swing outboard to form two double seats, leaving
the aft deck open and uncluttered.
• R eversible transom seat. Faces aft for a wide-open
view astern, or forward to complete the cockpit seating
• Custom swim platform with Dunnage box. Includes 4-rung
ladder, integral fenders to protect tender or water toys, hot/
cold freshwater shower and transom door.
• Cabin hardtop extension. Added protection from sun and
rain, Mast SS hinged, two hatches, Sports Rack.
• E uro-style covered galley with electric cooktop and oven,
microwave, fridge, wine-water cooler and stainless steel sink.
• Built-in companion lounge. Luxurious raised seating
opposite helm station allows panoramic view through
large cabin windows.
• R aised four-place dinette. Includes custom cherry pedestal
table with integrated drink holder and grab rail, unit converts
to comfortable double berth.
• Custom helm console. With double-stitched ultraleather
antiglare facing complete instrumentation, custom wood
wheel, electronic controls and display, seat reverses to
complete full dinette.
• Private mid cabin with 6' 8" cushioned double berth.
Includes gear storage, reading lamps and hullside portlights.
• Master stateroom with 7' island double berth. Entertainment
Center, Hanging Locker, four Portlights, opening skylight
hatch, and storage.
• Private head with separate stall shower. Features moldedin
vanity with vessel sink, electric flush toilet and ventilating
• Bow and stern thrusters. Allow precise close-quarters
maneuvering for perfect docking, every time.
In addition other standard features include: Cabin Heater
(FWC), Compass, Docking Lights, Spotlight, Trim Tabs, VHF,
Cockpit Refrigerator, Cockpit Washdown, Windlass, Wipers,
Salon & Master Flat Screen TVs, and Inverter/Battery Charger
Aft cockpit sun shade $1,200 (still have this, but the new Canvas supersedes.)
Aft station steering with electronic controls $4,350 (we have added a canvas cover)
Air conditioning/rev cycle heat:
Salon 16,000btu and Master 12,000btu $7,650
Anchor package 22# anchor, 50' HT chain, 200' line $540
Autopilot, Garmin $4,980
6 Batteries, AGM upgrade $960
4 House, 1 Engine, 1 Generator / Thruster
NOW total of 7 Batteries: 4 HOUSE, 1 Engine, 2 Generator/ Thruster
(Original 6 Batteries were replaced 5/2018, 1 battery was added to Generator /Thrusters on 2/2015)
Generator diesel Onan 5KW with Soundshield $13,300 (approx. 350 hours)
Ice maker, cockpit, in lieu of standard cockpit refer $450
Navigation package Garmin 7212 (2),
4KW radar dome, GPS Ant, depth/FF $9,980
Rocket launchers, arch with rod holders (4) $1,000 (No fish have landed on this boat yet.)
Safety kit, fenders, lines, flares, fire ext,
First aid kit, life jackets, boat hook $790
Solar panel, Kyocera 135 with control panel $1,200
Stove, Electric stove and oven,
Swim step rails, with gate $790
Steering with electronic controls) $2,000
Thruster wireless remote (Bow and stern) $759
Underwater lights $1,750
Other notable adds:
2 Full Canvas enclosures for stern cockpit installed 6/2017 custom made by New Bern Canvas and Sail:
Please Call Jeremy 802-863-1148 to schedule a showing