"Boat owners are a tough group to please, and this group goes above and beyond to be sure you are happy. Any dissatisfaction is handled quickly."
- Mallory Parker - Chaparral 256 SSi
"I'd highly recommend Saba Marine. John Welch was fantastic -- very knowledgeable, able to discern what we needed as first-time boat buyers, and also managed to arrange a test drive on very short notice. Great experience!"
- Janice Gangsei - Sea Ray 270 Sundeck
"What a great outfit. We were greeted first by the owner Mark and he is outstanding. We then had a chance to work with John. He was equally as awesome... even took us out for a lake test in March. I would highly recommend these guys based directly on my personal experience. We are now proud boat owners again."
- Eric LaChance - Chaparral 210SSi
"Mark, Jeremy and the Team at Saba Marine are excellent to deal with. We have been doing business with Saba since they opened and I am always happy to refer them to others. They are first class organization in both sales and service and they do an exceptional job taking care of their customers."
- Tom Heinrich - Sea Ray 320 Sundancer
"I bought a new Lund from Saba Marine 2 years ago, and they were great to deal with. John walked me through the boat and even offered to go out on the water to show me how everything worked. The Lund is the Best fishing boat I have ever owned. I need a bigger boat now (family) and will buy another one from JW at Saba."
- Jason Smith - Lund 1600 Fury SS"My wife Leslie and I had been talking buying a boat since August of 2015 (OK, actually it was mainly me talking about buying a boat :-) ) While I have been on and around boats for many years, I had never owned my own. Back in early April, while heading to Burlington, I convinced my wife to stop at Saba Marine - to just look around. When i walked in to Saba Marine, I was immediately greeted by John Welch. I told him that I had more questions than answers, and the only thing I knew was that I wanted a 22-24' bow rider.
A big thank you to Saba Marine and Bay Harbor Marina from the St Pierre family - we are having the best Summer ever"
- Ray and Leslie St. Pierre - Chaparral 257 SSx
"Thank you, Shane, Joe and the whole Saba team. They came down to the dock and got us going. Vermont doesn't give us a long season, make the most of it.
- Peter Abare - Regal 2565 Window Express
"They were a great group to work with! They took time with us answering all of our questions while we were still in the search process of what we wanted. John and Jeremy were great to work with."
- Michele and Tony Van Ness - Robalo R227
"I can't say enough about Saba Marine. Amazing company to work with. But Jeremy Belchamber is the best. My husband and I have been looking at boats for three years, Jeremy knowing that we weren't ready to buy, still talked with us for hours at a time. This winter we decided that this was the year. We knew we wanted to go back to Saba. We went to the boat show, saw what we wanted and decided to buy. Jeremy is the absolute best. We are so beyond happy with everything. Thank you Jeremy for taking time and allowing us to take our time. I will always send anyone I know that is looking to purchase a new or used boat to you, we will never shop anyplace else. Thanks again."
- Dan and Susie Williams - Chaparral Vortex 203VR
"We couldn't be happier! Being new to boating, we appreciate their knowledge and their kindness. Someone has always been there to help us. A beautiful marina!"
- Rich and Linda Terrasi - Sea Ray 270 Sundancer